Download iRoot apk 3.2.4 , the latest version was released to the public Android smartphone and tablet users. No doubt, this is the most successive rooting tool work for almost all the devices. Android iRoot download now supports more than 150,000 devices with more than 90 % successive rate. iRoot android root is much convenient and easy to use. Follow our direct iRoot download link and rooting tutorial for the smartphones and tablets devices. This application is the latest and updated version of root master, Vroot by Mgyun team.
iRoot APK root tool comprises of “Single Click” and “Unroot” features making a fast and reverse the rooting process. This can be used to root Android 2.2 Froyo on Latest Android 5.0 lollipop versions. You can download iRoot mobile or PC version from our direct downloading links. Still, this tool is only compatible with Windows OS and will support with Mac OS X in the near future.
Note: Use irootapk.com as the password to unzip or unrar the downloaded files.
Direct Download iroot apk
- iroot 3.2.4 – Latest APK
- Version 3.2.3
- Download v3.2.2
- iroot 2.0.9 apk
- Download iroot 2.0.8 apk
- Download PC version
iRoot APK Download – System Requirements
- Android 2.2 or a higher version
- Latest USB driver installation
- USB cable to connect the with PC
- Windows OS powered PC
- Battery life is better to be at least 50%
iRoot 3.2.4 apk Change Log
- Well-designed user interface
- Easy to root
- Supports more smart phones and tablets than the older version
- Improved higher successive rate
- Fixed some bugs with a few devices
- Not a data losing process
iRoot download – Android SmartPhone Root Tutorial
- Grab the latest iRoot 3.2.4 for your smartphone.
- Enable User Debugging mode in Android smartphone.
- Tap “Root” button for the single click rooting process.
- Wait a few seconds till android root completes.
How to Android Root using iroot PC
- At first, you should get the latest PC version on your Windows PC
- It will be downloaded as a .zip file and extract on a specific location
- Click on the .exe setup file and install the tool on your PC
- Before connect the device, enable “Debugging mode” on your mobile device
- Now, connect the smartphone with computer using a proper USB cable
- Launch iroot-PC and start rooting
Android iRoot 3.2.4 Video Tutorial
This video guide of the most recent iroot download and rooting your devices prompts you a better understanding with this root.
iRoot Android rooting Troubleshooting
- When using the tool for rooting don’t use your smartphone or tablet.
- Double check whether you have activated USB Debugging mode before you root your Android device.
- In case of a stuck in rooting process restart the root.
Who said rooting an Android smartphone was complicated? Nowadays, there are quite a few applications that allow us to carry out this process without having to connect our device to a Windows computer and by means of a fully automated process, as is the case of iRoot.
Thanks to this app, we can modify the settings of our operating system and customize our smartphone at a much deeper level to do things as interesting as saving battery, uninstalling the bloatware that’s present on our device, making backups or speeding up our processor.
Root your phone by tapping a button
Downloading the APK file of this app that’s obviously not available on Google Play allows us to root our Android by means of a step-by-step process. We only have to tap the huge button on the interface, wait for a few minutes for the automatic process to do all the dirty work, reboot our phone when demanded, and check if everything has worked correctly.
However, this kind of app also has its cons and we should bear them in mind before rooting our device: we’ll lose our warranty, the operating system may become unstable or our phone could even stop working. Finally, before you try out this application, you should know that the developer’s website includes a list of all the smartphones and tablets compatible with the app (although the list may not be 100% up to date.) Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.